Solar technologies are becoming more efficient and affordable. We recommend incorporating solar into your energy portfolio. Incorporating solar into your energy strategy is a lot easier than you think. With LewLew solar photovoltaic (PV) program, no up-front capital is required for us to design, build, and install a solar PV system at your facility. Controlling energy costs is just the beginning; we can be a big part of your business sustainability program and help you reduce your operating expenses.
- A power Purchase Agreement (PPA) provides for the sale of the generated power on a per kWh basis
- A Lease Agreement allows us to access the solar PV equipment over the term of a ten to twenty - year contract. You are entitled to the benefits of using the system’s energy that is generated
- Purchase the solar (PV) system.
- Lower cost of energy than traditional utility supply
- No up-front capital required
- Greater management of energy costs with fixed price contract
- Fulfillment of green energy goals
- Improved, environmentally-friendly and sustainable workplace
- Reduced greenhouse gas emission
- 30 percent federal tax credit available until 2016
What is the difference between the Solar Lease and PPA? While the terms "Solar Lease" and "Solar PPA" are generally mentioned together, there are subtle differences between the two. With a solar lease, you agree to pay a monthly rent in exchange for the right to use all the power generated by the system.
A solar power purchased agreement (PPA) is similar to a solar lease, but different in one key way instead of "Renting" the system, you instead agree to "Buy" the power generated by the system at a set price per kWh. Both options will save you money over what you pay your utility and both options will protect you against volatile electricity marketplace. Solar is a simple solution, go with a Lease or PPA if any of the following applies to your business:
- Want no responsibility in owning or maintaining a solar system
- Unable to benefit from tax credits
- Do not want to take out a loan
- More interested in a simple solution, where the solar company provides financing and installation of the solar (PV) system.
Take out a loan if the following applies to your business:
- Comfortable owning and maintaining a solar system
- Your tax liability is greater than the tax credits you would receive by owning the system
- Willing to take out a loan
- There are no solar lease or PPA options available in your state or the utility does not allow Solar Lease or PPA.
We can provide cost effective solar photovoltaic generating system at your facility by providing design, build, construction, operation, application and financing services. Solar is the world's fastest growing energy technology. We can easily integrate solar into your energy saving strategy and reduce your energy cost by up to 70%.